Designed By Project Managers For Project Managers
Project Managers need tools to help them manage their projects first and foremost.
Zeno.PM’s comprehensive functionality and data management capability also provides PMOs and other stakeholders with the reporting and analytics they need
Whether you’re a qualified PM or just someone managing an initiative for your organisation, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve built Zeno.PM from the ground up with all the features to help you manage all your project data in one spot. Start small, capturing and tracking key deliverables, milestones, risk and issues. Then build up to include financials, benefits, dependencies and so much more.
Dashboards bring it all to your attention. A full suite of pre-formatted reports and automatic aggregation of data up to programs and portfolios completes the picture.
- Comprehensive Dashboards – Clear and well-laid out dashboards bring all of Zeno.PMs functionality and data right to the forefront ensuring all users see what’s relevant for them.
- Fine-grain reporting control – Enter all your data and control when, what, and how it is reported so you communicate exactly what you want to exactly who needs to see it.
- Automated Data Aggregation – Instant aggregation of data to program and portfolio level. Use automation to quickly pull data from various sources ensuring your reports are never out of date.
- Agile or waterfall support – Simple planning Gantt charts support hybrid project delivery, enabling a consolidated, single view of your portfolio regardless of method. Team members can stay in their tool of choice and use Zeno.PM to visualise the delivery pathway.
- Reporting – Generate reports at the push of a button across a large range of project management data assets. Native .pdf for quick presentation and control of source data, or the flexibility of the MS Office toolset.
For all organisations; large or small, formal PMO or simply a central point of management and coordination, Zeno.pm has been designed for ease of set up, configuration and ongoing management.
Zeno.pm is a central repository for all your initiative management activities. From idea, through pipeline, delivery and closure, Zeno.pm has configurable work flows and stage gates to track any project, any size and any delivery methodology. User management is simple with a licensing model that enables everyone to utilise Zeno.pm’s functionality.
A range of smart tools, auditability, dashboards and reports provides a comprehensive overview of every project, program and portfolio – health, data quality, financials and even AI-driven sentiment to help see the shades of grey in the Red, Amber and Green.
- Full project lifecycle management – Manage ideas through project delivery and benefits realisation. Build custom workflows and stage gates aligned to organisational project methodologies.
- Project Health and Data Quality – Easily capture, filter and report on project health across a range of indicators. Are you capturing enough data though? Where does more attention need to be applied? Data quality reporting will help identify where efforts need to be focused.
- Financials – Comprehensive financial management capabilities gives the ultimate control for budgets, funding and spend tracking. Integrate with accounting software to minimise data inputs and expedite reporting.
- Resource Management – Easily assign and manage project resources. Zeno.PM’s Resource Manager provides a view across resource roles and names to help manage cost, allocation and utilisation.
- Comprehensive PMO and administrative tools – A full suite of PMO tools has you covered. Get a holistic view of pipeline initiatives, finances, benefits, resources, risks, issues, dependencies and verify the strategic alignment of your project portfolio.
As a decision maker, the Executive needs information presented succinctly and consistently across all projects and project portfolios.
Zeno.PM has a wealth of standard, pre-formatted reports and outputs that make consuming and acting on project information simpler. All of Zeno.pm’s data fields can be easily extracted and utilised. You can also use the portfolio APIs to integrate directly with your organisation’s BI tool or live dashboard.
Finally as an investment, Zeno.pm is money well spent. A low entry cost and time-to-value means you can get your data in quickly, get your people entering and managing their initiatives and use the Zeno.PM smarts to pull out and present everything you need in real time.
- Clean, comprehensive reporting – Manage ideas through project delivery and benefits realisation. Build custom workflows and stage gates aligned to organisational project methodologies.
- Portfolio health – Easily capture, filter and report on project health across a range of indicators. Are you capturing enough data though? Where does more attention need to be applied? Data quality reporting will help identify where efforts need to be focused.
- Benefits – Comprehensive financial management capabilities gives the ultimate control for budgets, funding and spend tracking. Integrate with accounting software to minimise data inputs and expedite reporting.
- Common file exports and APIs – Nearly all of your Zeno.PM data can be exported right from the source plus there is a range of APIs available to connect to your favourite business intelligence or analytics tools.
- The best ROI out there
Unified data platform for all types of projects
Automation of repetitive project activity
Integrated AI and powerful analytics